Buhari takes pose with the KannyWood actors
Where’s Nollywood actors? We all know president Jonathan supported Nollywood immensely.. Now it’s time for Kannywood as the northern acto...
https://everyhournaija.blogspot.com/2015/04/buhari-takes-pose-with-kannywood-actors.html
---You Need To Watch How This Sharp Secondary School Boy Sm@shed His Classmate After School Hour... Click HERE
TO SEE THOUSAND OF OTHER VIDEOS LIKE THIS ---
Where’s Nollywood actors? We all know president Jonathan supported Nollywood immensely.. Now it’s time for Kannywood as the northern actors paid a solidarity visit to president-elect Buhari..The soon to be president also promised to stop piracy in Kannywood ..Mr. Buhari also thanked Kannywood for its contribution to his presidential campaign.
“I appreciate all that you have done; the beautiful campaign songs, the video jingles and the drama awareness on our party’s manifestos,They were all beautiful and I thank you.”
---ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF SUGAR DADDY OR MUMMY FOR THAT EXTRA CASH ON FACEBOOK??? Click HERE
TO SEE THOUSAND OF ONLINE SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY ---
Where’s Nollywood actors? We all know president Jonathan supported Nollywood immensely.. Now it’s time for Kannywood as the northern actors paid a solidarity visit to president-elect Buhari..The soon to be president also promised to stop piracy in Kannywood ..Mr. Buhari also thanked Kannywood for its contribution to his presidential campaign.
“I appreciate all that you have done; the beautiful campaign songs, the video jingles and the drama awareness on our party’s manifestos,They were all beautiful and I thank you.”
