Why I usually wear Palm slippers - Sen. Obanikoro
Minister of State II for Foreign Affairs, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro has explained why he usually wears Palm-slippers following harsh crit...
https://everyhournaija.blogspot.com/2015/04/why-i-usually-wear-palm-slippers-sen.html
---You Need To Watch How This Sharp Secondary School Boy Sm@shed His Classmate After School Hour... Click HERE
TO SEE THOUSAND OF OTHER VIDEOS LIKE THIS ---
Minister of State II for Foreign Affairs, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro has explained why he usually wears Palm-slippers following harsh criticisms he received on social media last week from people who felt he dresses 'too informal for so a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
Speaking to Breaking Times today, Senator Obanikoro explained;
---ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF SUGAR DADDY OR MUMMY FOR THAT EXTRA CASH ON FACEBOOK??? Click HERE
TO SEE THOUSAND OF ONLINE SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY ---
Minister of State II for Foreign Affairs, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro has explained why he usually wears Palm-slippers following harsh criticisms he received on social media last week from people who felt he dresses 'too informal for so a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
Speaking to Breaking Times today, Senator Obanikoro explained;
“I have serious problems with my toes. I was operated on them twice but the pain still won’t go away. This has made it very difficult for me to wear proper shoes as frequently as I would love to”, he said.
