Sylvester ‘Sly’ Ojigbede Of Classic FM Passes On
It’s with a sad heart that I announce the passing on of Sylvester ‘Sly’ Ojigbede. Sylvester ‘Sly’ Ojigbede who worked for Classic FM 9...
https://everyhournaija.blogspot.com/2015/05/sylvester-sly-ojigbede-of-classic-fm.html
---You Need To Watch How This Sharp Secondary School Boy Sm@shed His Classmate After School Hour... Click HERE
TO SEE THOUSAND OF OTHER VIDEOS LIKE THIS ---
---ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF SUGAR DADDY OR MUMMY FOR THAT EXTRA CASH ON FACEBOOK??? Click HERE
TO SEE THOUSAND OF ONLINE SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY ---
It’s with a sad heart that I announce the passing on of Sylvester ‘Sly’ Ojigbede.
Sylvester ‘Sly’ Ojigbede who worked for Classic FM 97.3 passed away after a brief illness.
The graduate of Economics from the University of Lagos handled the morning show from 6am-11am from Monday to Thursday on the station; and the Classic X-Press from 6am to 12pm on every Saturday.
His colleagues have started mourning his untimely demise. “The hardest worker I have ever worked with my protégé, co-host and adopted nephew…it’s nothing but smooth sailing now biddy! I’m hurting so bad, but at least I had the honor of seeing you in your final hours. Thank you for being such a good guy. Ciao. Sly…peaceful journey. RIP” wrote his colleague Tintin.
Born in the 70’s Sly had the reputation of being a hardworker.
