Photos: At 21, Reekado Banks is a proud owner of his own home
Months after building a house for his parents,Mavin crooner,Reekado Banks seems to have built his own home.The 21 year old Glo ambassador...
https://everyhournaija.blogspot.com/2015/08/photos-at-21-reekado-banks-is-proud.html
---You Need To Watch How This Sharp Secondary School Boy Sm@shed His Classmate After School Hour... Click HERE
TO SEE THOUSAND OF OTHER VIDEOS LIKE THIS ---
---ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF SUGAR DADDY OR MUMMY FOR THAT EXTRA CASH ON FACEBOOK??? Click HERE
TO SEE THOUSAND OF ONLINE SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY ---
Months after building a house for his parents,Mavin crooner,Reekado Banks seems to have built his own home.The 21 year old Glo ambassador wrote
When I was younger, one of my prayers was that we moved into a house with a toilet so clean I would eat in it (Cos we used a pit latrine at the time). Now Im a proud owner of my own place. IM GRATEFUL TO GOD. IM GRATEFUL to Donjazzy..
When I was younger, one of my prayers was that we moved into a house with a toilet so clean I would eat in it (Cos we used a pit latrine at the time). Now Im a proud owner of my own place. IM GRATEFUL TO GOD. IM GRATEFUL to Donjazzy..


