Loading...

Toolz narrates how she took a selfie with Obasanjo at the airport

Toolz has narrated how she met Obasanjo and got to take a selfie with him..She wrote Soo this happened!! There I was sitting in my s...

---You Need To Watch How This Sharp Secondary School Boy Sm@shed His Classmate After School Hour... Click HERE TO SEE THOUSAND OF OTHER VIDEOS LIKE THIS ---
Toolz has narrated how she met Obasanjo and got to take a selfie with him..She wrote

Soo this happened!! There I was sitting in my seat, attempting to take a pre-take off selfie when there was a little commotion nearby, and the next thing I know Obasanjo is sitting 2 seats away from me!! I was like OMG!! I stared at him for a few minutes and got enough courage to go over and say hello and ask for a pic. He was quite nice, I introduced myself and invited him on my show...he smiled and said he would think about it (polite way of saying no I guess lool) Dunno why the pic is so blurry
---ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF SUGAR DADDY OR MUMMY FOR THAT EXTRA CASH ON FACEBOOK??? Click HERE TO SEE THOUSAND OF ONLINE SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY ---

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

TRENDING LE@KD VIDEOS