Billboard Names Lady Gaga Woman Of The Year
Music heavyweight, Lady Gaga has been named Woman of the year by Billboard. Gaga revealed to the magazine she almost gave everything up...
https://everyhournaija.blogspot.com/2015/12/billboard-names-lady-gaga-woman-of-year.html
---You Need To Watch How This Sharp Secondary School Boy Sm@shed His Classmate After School Hour... Click HERE
TO SEE THOUSAND OF OTHER VIDEOS LIKE THIS ---
---ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF SUGAR DADDY OR MUMMY FOR THAT EXTRA CASH ON FACEBOOK??? Click HERE
TO SEE THOUSAND OF ONLINE SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY ---
Music heavyweight, Lady Gaga has been named Woman of the year by Billboard.
Gaga revealed to the magazine she almost gave everything up as all the noise and fame around her almost swallowed her.
‘At the end of 2014, my stylist asked, ”Do you even want to be a pop star anymore?” I looked at him and I go, ”You know, if I could just stop this train
right now, today, I would. I just can’t. [But] I need to get off now because I’m
going to die.”’
right now, today, I would. I just can’t. [But] I need to get off now because I’m
going to die.”’
Check out more photos below