Loading...

Biko, what is wrong with what Michael Bubble posted that people are attacking him?

Canadian singer Michael Buble is being bashed on social media for posting this photo on instagram. I don't understand why this is mak...

---You Need To Watch How This Sharp Secondary School Boy Sm@shed His Classmate After School Hour... Click HERE TO SEE THOUSAND OF OTHER VIDEOS LIKE THIS ---

Canadian singer Michael Buble is being bashed on social media for posting this photo on instagram. I don't understand why this is making people mad when he meant it as a compliment? So, during a trip to Miami with his wife and son, Michael's wife took this photo of him with a well endowed lady in the background. He must have liked the pic because he posted it on instagram and wrote;
"There was something about this photo lu took ,that seemed worthy of instagram. #myhumps #babygotback #hungryshorts #onlyinmiami #picoftheday #beautifulbum
That's when the trolls came for him, saying he was body-shaming the unidentified woman. *sigh* 

Some of the comments below...




When contacted by Us Weekly, a confused Michael, who meant it as a harmless joke, said;
"I do not court controversy, but I realize that a photo that was meant to be complimentary and lighthearted has turned into a questionable issue.'

He later issued a statement on his instagram page...



---ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF SUGAR DADDY OR MUMMY FOR THAT EXTRA CASH ON FACEBOOK??? Click HERE TO SEE THOUSAND OF ONLINE SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY ---

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

TRENDING LE@KD VIDEOS