Photos: Onyinye Carter at her white wedding
That wedding dress is to die for! MD of Mud Cosmetics Nigeria Onyinye Carter pictured at her white wedding today. Her ...
https://everyhournaija.blogspot.com/2015/04/photos-onyinye-carter-at-her-white.html
---You Need To Watch How This Sharp Secondary School Boy Sm@shed His Classmate After School Hour... Click HERE
TO SEE THOUSAND OF OTHER VIDEOS LIKE THIS ---
That wedding dress is to die for! MD of Mud Cosmetics Nigeria Onyinye Carter pictured at her white wedding today. Her bestie Genevieve Nnaji was there. Peep her after the cut...
...and yes I'm back. I went out ni! I stay home from Monday to Friday without stepping out. If I try it weekend too, menopause will come and catch me here - on top of blogging. Ha! I have to go out so people can see me na *wink*...lol. Alright, let's continue with 'dem stories...:-)
---ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF SUGAR DADDY OR MUMMY FOR THAT EXTRA CASH ON FACEBOOK??? Click HERE
TO SEE THOUSAND OF ONLINE SUGAR MUMMY AND DADDY ---
That wedding dress is to die for! MD of Mud Cosmetics Nigeria Onyinye Carter pictured at her white wedding today. Her bestie Genevieve Nnaji was there. Peep her after the cut...
...and yes I'm back. I went out ni! I stay home from Monday to Friday without stepping out. If I try it weekend too, menopause will come and catch me here - on top of blogging. Ha! I have to go out so people can see me na *wink*...lol. Alright, let's continue with 'dem stories...:-)



